WHAT CAN MEGAN’S CARTOONS DO?
- Lighten the mood
- Create a human connection
- Offer a deeper meaning
- Say ‘1000 words’ with one simple image
- Help to reinforce important points
- Assist the reader in remembering your content
HOW IT WORKS
- THE FORM
Megan will send you a ‘commission form’ so Megan understands the context of the cartoon.
- A CHAT
Talk it through with Megan – by Skype, Facetime or (if in Australia) phone.
- AGREEMENT & DEPOSIT
We both have a written agreement in place, 50% deposit requested.
- CARTOON CONCEPTS
Once the deposit is paid, Megan forwards up to 3 cartoon concepts per cartoon in text form.
- OUTLINE SKETCH
Once you send Megan which concept you have decided on you receive by email an outline sketch (up to 2 revisions permitted).
- COLOURED & GREYSCALE CARTOON
Once you approve the outline sketch by email, both coloured and greyscale versions of the cartoon as digital files (1 revision permitted). Both versions of the cartoon: 300dpi jpeg, approx. 8” or 2500 pixels.
Balance of the commission to be paid.
MORE ON MEGAN HILLS
Megan is a self-taught cartoonist and illustrator, based in the small city of Newcastle (NSW). Megan began cartooning in 2003 while living in a forest. The cartoons happened for two reasons:
- To make herself laugh (the bush turkeys could only do so much in this regard)
- To create something quickly and imperfectly, then put it out into the world for all to see (eek! – a serious personal challenge for an A-type perfectionist).
Both of these reasons related to being ‘medicine’ for her Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME) at the time. Megan’s feeling much better now but still likes to cartoon from time-to-time. Her main focus is helping business and government solve problems through tapping into all kinds of creative talent through The Creative Ingredient.
Megan Hills: 0412 412 589
Or contact us at Creative Ingredient